Thursday, October 02, 2008

 

Thank You!

Thank you to all of you who continue to contact me about this blog. I'm happy that I have been able to help others stand up to Bally.

I'm posting here to let you know that even though my saga is over, I do still monitor this blog. To keep things fresh, here is another helpful link for those thinking of going to court. The site run by the state of California and provides helpful hints on the small claims process. I originally found it by googling. If you're not in California, try running a search to see if your state has a similar site.

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/smallclaims/

Comments:
It's 2012 and Ballys still stinks just as bad. Sadly for us they are still in business and still robbing people.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?