Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Good news about bad news

So far I have had 5 people reply to my request for Bally stories. Thank you to everyone who shared. I'm very glad to have the extra evidence in court. We won't have a court date for at least 2 months, so keep the stories coming.

On the down side, I am very sorry to hear that so many people have stories similar to ours. (And much worse-- one of the women who sent a story represents an illiterate person who was tricked into signing a contract they couldn't even read. Real classy Bally.)

This has become something of a vendetta for me. I really hope that my efforts will make Bally think twice about taking advantage of people. (But apparently losing a class action and being fined by at least 3 states didn't make them think twice, so it could just be wishful thinking.)

Thanks again everyone!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?